Downtown Raleigh is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
Explore Downtown Raleigh at your fingertips with the DTRaleigh App, the comprehensive, constantly updated, go-to source for all things Downtown Raleigh. Whether you re planning a trip, searching for parking, navigating street closures, or looking to get the most out of your weekend, you ll find that this free app is where it s at.
- View listings of businesses in Downtown Raleigh for dining, shopping, nightlife, and attractions
- Search for business information, including hours and availability, contact information, and recent social media activity
Navigate (Getting Around)
- Receive easy directions from your current location by walking, driving, or taking the R-LINE
- View available parking decks and lots in Downtown Raleigh with current rates
- Find closest available parking to any restaurant, bar, or shop
- Set a parking meter timer and get a push notification when your meter is about to expire
- See a list of upcoming road closures in Downtown Raleigh with a map showing affected roads
- Receive push notifications when a street closure is about to occur
- Get a real-time bus map of the R-LINE with current vehicle location and arrival times for each stop
- Navigate upcoming events Downtown Raleigh
- View weekly and upcoming restaurant, drink, and shopping specials
- Browse local Downtown Raleigh business Instagram accounts for a real-time interactive experience
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Downtown Raleigh (version 1.5) has a file size of 71.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.